Whether it’s getting your employee back to work, your equipment back in operation or navigating the legal system, Berkley Oil & Gas has highly trained claim professionals ready to deliver on its promise.
We speak “oil patch” and are committed to being customer friendly while providing the highest level of service. We understand your work; in the field, over-the-hole, down hole and well operations, and the equipment that gets the job done.
Our approach to claim handling is resolution focused; including:
- Technical expertise in each unique line of business,
- Proficiency in multiple jurisdictions,
- Proactive litigation management techniques,
- Expertise in analyzing and pursuing indemnity and insurance obligations within Master Service Agreements and Joint Operating Agreements,
- Claim handler and registered nurse working together to manage the medical treatment of your employees to assist in return to work as soon as medically appropriate,
- Immediate response to catastrophic losses to include the hiring of technical experts, attorneys and emergency responders experienced with losses unique to this industry.
Being there when our customers need us is our top priority which is why we partner with our customers to ensure claims are handled timely, effectively and with the utmost professionalism.
Reporting serious/catastrophic claims involving fatalities, burns, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, well blowouts or significant pollution should be reported by contacting Berkley Oil & Gas as soon as practical. After hours, escalated calls will receive an immediate return call. As we know, the oilfield never sleeps.
To know more about our claims process, get in touch with our experts today.
Claim Reporting Information
24 hours a day – 7 days a week
Phone: 877-515-CLMS / 877-515-2567
Mailing address: P. O. Box 420029
Houston, TX 77242